Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HSM Revived!!


Hey people!
Remember how much we all loved High School Musical???
It was a joyride.. The cute, trendy high school with the uber-cool it-guy Zac Efron, the pretty, adorable maths junkie Vanessa Hudgens and all their cronies. I remember swooning my way through my own high school over their wallpapers.

But now its all GONE, GONE, GONE.


Can we forget how liberating was 'Breaking free' or how cool were the dance moves in 'What time is it?' or 'All for one'////

I know, right now we've only got Twilight mania in our heads.

But before the vampires sizzled the screen or Megan Fox ate up live men(in Jennifer's Body) or Vanessa hudgens proved to be the next adult-movie star( hehehe), we had HSM.

Lets not forget how we girls drooled over Zachary's smile.

This is for you Zac, my favourite poster boy!

Love, XOXO Deeps

No comments:

Post a Comment