Sunday, July 11, 2010

Break up therapy: Chapter 1- Write a diary

Hey people!

I know, I'm never gonna make it to the 'Conde Nast' or 'Harper Collins' for plagiarism charges.

Well we've all been through awful heart breaks. Today I received this lovely sms that's worth a read for the broken soul.

WARNING: Not for those with a sensitive heart ...


HER DIARY: I didn't want him to see my tears. The pain was felt by my broken heart when he walked away. I only want him to be happy forever, because thinking about all the times I made him smile, I can spend the rest of my life.


HIS DIARY: I saw her b'ful face for the last time today. Saw her smile, saw her pass by me.. I wanted to tell her that she means more to me than my life, but she just walked away. Didn't even give a glance. She is really pretty, I DON'T DESERVE HER. Diary, I let go my angel today. But she will be buried in my heart till my last breathe.


Deepali Garg's Golden Advice here- Tear the feelings, burn and throw them away only if you can't express them today. Say it, before it is too late.


P.S. Never wait to express yourself. Be it in matters of love, career or choices.

Love,
XOXO Deps

No comments:

Post a Comment