Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lets fall in love, and end up alone

Hey people!

hw ya doing??


Today I'm gonna talk about dating. I'm just a novice, yeah, but I can SEE (what happens around me).. and I can read too..( by that I mean loads of relationship books)...

Well subjects like dates are banned in my pretty little town of Ambala... c'mon how can you date with only ONE MALL (that too a mini mall), relatives thronging the restaurants, cafes and THE MALL, and who can miss those PESTERING classmates and acquaintances (who appear every time you're with someone you're not supposed to be with).. Yeah Life is hard here.. even harder for singles like me...


Well I might elaborate on the lingo of the teens here... people have defnitely forgotten the words such as 'relationship' or even more indecently -'affair'.. we only hear 'chal rahi hai', 'ho rakhi hai' 'uski waali'.. blah blah bullshit...

Well I've seen two kind of people in the dating scene- lets try to figure out who you belong to-

1. Those kind of people who really underestimate themselves. Even if they do initially, they throw their self esteem out of the window as a relationship starts and end up in a needy, gooey disgusting relation which literally stagnates!! (I want certain girls to read the above again). Oh man, a relationship is about progressing, developing yourself and your partner. Would you like to strangle him/her with your needy ways (a by-product of low self image)??

2. There are those who set impossibly high standards. Its good, setting up the bar. But what would you suggest to someone who wants a movie star look-alike with a sprawling estate, adonis features, an einsteinium(lol, I'm a chemistry student) brain?? C'mon why do people forget to dwell in reality??

There are plenty of good people out there whom you'd love to date and who'd love to be with you. Why close your eyes, not see what is in front of you? Call a spade, a spade.


And please, don't forget that a single date is not the end of the world. The last time I heard, there were about 5 billion men and 4 billion women walking this earth. There's gotta be something pretty good for you out there...
Just keep your eyes, ears and instincts open.

Luv ya all!! Muahh...


P.S. For my cousins and relatives- yar meri koi galti nahi, I'm single okay? I just saw things and wrote about it. Don't go ear-pulling over me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment