Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lady GAGA all the way!!

I'm a huuuge Lady Gaga fan... her songs are like a breath of fresh air. I think I can never have just enough of her songs. Love ya!

Well in addition to being a great musician, at times she can be a great philosophizer too. Check out this quote. Very liberation for today's girls:

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."



or take this-

"Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body."



Now how do you beat this one??

"I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me."



TAKE THIS BITCHES:


"People will always talk, so lets give them sumthin to talk about"



Amazing huh?/ Didn't I tell you?? Stay tuned for more GAGA-loo wisdom.

Till then,
XOXO
Deeps

No comments:

Post a Comment